Vodafone has launched ultrafast full Fibre To The Premises (FTTP) broadband for small office/home office (SoHo) businesses.
Defined as businesses with fewer than 10 employees, SoHo businesses can now accelerate their productivity and get more done in less time thanks to a dedicated full fibre connection direct to their business premises, offering ultrafast speeds starting from 100Mbps.
Fibre To The Premises (FTTP) – often referred to as ‘full fibre’ – removes the need for traditional street cabinets and copper wires, enabling the fastest available broadband speeds for businesses and consumers alike. It also allows businesses to connect to broadband directly, without a traditional phone line, so businesses will not be impacted by the shutdown of ISDN and PSTN phone lines in 2025.
The offer from Vodafone ensures SoHo businesses can benefit from:
- Ultrafast connectivity, with download and upload speeds faster than traditional copper broadband, ensuring painless video conferencing, smooth buffering and clear audio.
- Next generation reliability, providing complete connectivity peace of mind.
- Free installation, with no upfront costs.
- Fast and simple switching, with support available from Vodafone’s dedicated team of business experts.
- Future-proof infrastructure, with full support for next generation voice and no traditional phone line required.
Ofcom’s Connected Nations 2021 report estimates gigabit-capable coverage to currently be available to over 60% of the UK, with full-fibre broadband from Vodafone now covering 26 UK towns and cities, rising to 35 in the coming months through partnerships with CityFibre and Openreach.
Andrew Stevens, Head of UK Small and Medium Business, Vodafone said:
“Small businesses operate in an increasingly digital-first environment, one where virtual meetings, hybrid working and online commerce are the norm. People are now more likely to first encounter and engage with a typical small business online than they are ‘in real life’, and business owners need to know they can stay connected with remote teams to serve their customers and keep everything running smoothly.
“We’ve made it really simple to switch to ultrafast full fibre, with no upfront installation costs – perfect for today’s busy SoHo businesses who want to prioritise productivity and growth post-pandemic.”