Google has released an architecture called “Composer for TV”, which allows developers to create apps on Google TV with less code and more intuitive tools.
Developers will be able to port existing code directly to Composer for TV, and it will be easier to update code in the future, Google said.
This code can also directly access the Android API, and directly supports the existing Android phone and tablet app code. In addition, Google also revealed a series of UI design principles exclusive to Google TV to help developers move to the big screen.
In addition, Google has also released UI design specs for Android TV to help developers improve the interactive experience of apps on the big screen. Google has rekindled its ambition in the TV field. and is now expanding the number of apps as a top priority.
The Composer for TV framework is the best tool for Google to expand its TV ecological influence.
This new framework from Google offers a range of features and benefits. These benefits could have a huge impact on the Android TV app development industry.
FEATURES OF COMPOSER FOR TV
The Composer for TV framework offers a range of features that make it easier for developers to create Android TV apps. These features include:
- Less code: The system allows developers to create apps with less code, making it easier and faster to develop apps.
- Intuitive tools: The Composer for TV system offers a range of intuitive tools that make it easier for developers to create attractive and functional apps.
- TV design rules: Google has also released a set of TV design rules to help developers optimize their apps for big screens.
The Composer for TV system offers a range of benefits for developers, including:
- Faster development: With less code and more intuitive tools, developers can create apps faster and more efficiently.
- Better – looking apps: The Composer for TV system should make it easier for developers to create sleek and attractive Android TV apps.
- More offerings: With the Composer for TV system, developers may be more likely to create Android TV apps, which could lead to more offerings for users.
The Composer for TV system could have a huge impact on the Android TV app development industry. With its intuitive tools and TV design rules, the system could make it easier for developers to create high quality apps for Android TV.
This could lead to more offerings for users. Of course, it could in turn make Android TV a more attractive system for users.